There may be a delay in your order arriving due to courier delays. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Electric Toothbrush Children's Spaceman
Children's 360 degree Toothbrush
Come in Blue, Green & Pink and Two Sizes
How Cute are These
How To Use:
1. Once fully charged, apply 2-3 small pea size amounts of toothpaste (your choice) to the tray of the mouthpiece.
2. Place the mouthpiece into child's mouth between their top and bottom jaw.
3. Press button to select desired mode.
4. Move brush side to side for optimal results.
5. After brushing clean to disinfect and wipe dry.
*Make sure brush is dry before placing it on charge again.
Want to know what the benefits are to using a silicone head, heres a bit of the science behind it and a study that you can read if interested.
The science: The silicone toothbrush has the ability to gently but thoroughly clean the gums. If you gums are not cleaned regularly the sticky biofilm known as plaque, will begin to accumulate in your mouth. When plaque isn't removed from your teeth, it hardens into tartar under the gumline which can lead to inflammation of the gum area surrounding the base of a tooth. This can lead to periodontal disease.
Here is a study comparing plaque removal by a rubber-tipped (silicone) toothbrush with a nylon-tipped toothbrush.